- Linear and non-linear finite element (FE) simulation of components under quasi-static as well as highly dynamic loading
- Determination of the fatigue strength in particular of fiber composite structures under cyclic loads
- Natural frequency analyses
- Cross-scale material modeling at micro, meso, and macro levels.
- Simulation of manufacturing processes (e.g. of infusion and pultrusion processes)
- Drapery simulations for textile materials
- iterative alignment and close collaboration between simulation and design for efficient and effective part design
- Own test laboratory for the determination of material parameters and for the validation of simulation results